What is Rent-to-Own?
The rental-purchase transaction is different from a retail credit sale in the following ways:
- There is never any interest charged to the consumer
- There is never any credit needed
- There is no long term financial obligation
Lebakkens provides all customers with free replacement, free local delivery and free repair to defective items. Customers normally rent for one week, two weeks or one month at a time. At the end of each rental period, the customer always has three options to choose from:
- They can terminate the rental agreement without any cost or obligation by simply returning the product.
- They can renew the rental agreement by making another advance weekly or monthly payment
- They may buy the item outright to save the most money.
After a specified number of rental payments, ownership of the rented property is conveyed over to the customer. Lebakkens provides all customers with an early purchase option. This option allows all customers the choice to buy the rented property early and save valuable income.
Rent vs Buy
Rent-To-Own is the fast, affordable, and easy way to enjoy name brand products at low weekly or monthly payments. Lebakkens and the rent-to-own industry allow consumers to try it before they buy it. If there is a new product in the market place and you are not sure if you want to buy it, then visit your nearest Lebakkens location and start renting to own TODAY!
The Lebakkens Advantage
In addition, Lebakkens will always provide FREE delivery to their local area, FREE installation, FREE service, name brand products, low weekly or monthly rates, no deposit, no credit verification, no long term obligation, no processing fee, and a knowledgeable sales staff.
Wisconsin’s Rent-to-Own Leader
It’s easy to see why Lebakkens is your first rent to own option in Wisconsin. So if you’re looking for new appliances, furniture groups, electronics or perhaps a new computer, stop by your local Lebakkens and learn why Lebakkens is the Wisconsin leader in rent-to-own.
Facts About the Rental-Purchase Industry
- Rent-To-Own has been an identifiable U.S. industry for close to 40 years.
- The rent-to-own industry serves an average of 3.3 million customers per year.
- There are approximately 8,000 rent-to-own stores in the U.S.
Click the button below to get the application process started.Customer Information Form >